Play Party Rules
- No drugs permitted.
- No cameras permitted without prior permission of Sagacity.
- No cell phones in the play room (including viewing area). No exceptions. If we see a cell, we keep it till you leave, or you leave right then.
- No scat, watersports, or breathplay.
- No genital-to-genital or oral-to-genital contact. No penetration.
- If you are planning a take-down scene, suspension, or other form of "radical" and/or "edge" play, talk with the DMs on the floor beforehand and be prepared to provide a "spotter" if requested to do so.
- No food or drinks in the play area. Plastic water bottles or paper cups will be allowed for players if needed.
- No play in the social area or outside the designated play space.
- If you see something that bothers you, tell a Dungeon Monitor. A Dungeon Monitor's word is final.
- Do not touch anyone else' gear, toys, or body. Hands off everything without a specific invitation.
- All play stations are provided with materials for cleaning. When you are done with a station, please take time to wipe it down carefully before you move on.
- No means No.
- Limit screaming or shrieking or we will stop the scene.
Last but not least . . . When you walk out the door at the end of the night, the images and adventures stay behind. Respect the privacy of everyone.
Sagacity reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. Violation of any of the above stated rules or any other behaviour deemed inappropriate will result in immediate removal from the event.